学习进度0 / 0
English Conversation · Real-life Dialogue

突然下雨时聊两句

天气突然变化时,用最自然的反应开启两三句小聊,再顺势聊到自己的安排。

请选择你要扮演的角色
选择“我演 Mia”或“我演 Jack”后,练习会自动开始。
This rain really caught me off guard.
这场雨真让我措手不及。
Same. It was sunny when I left home.
我也是。我出门的时候还是晴天。
I didn't even bring an umbrella.
我连伞都没带。
Hopefully it clears up soon.
希望很快就能放晴。
I hope so. I've got to walk home later.
希望吧。我晚点还得走路回家。
You might be fine. These showers usually pass pretty quickly.
你可能没事。这种阵雨通常很快就过去了。
录音需要 HTTPS 或 localhost。
Natural English 1 / 3

catch someone off guard

让某人措手不及、没准备好 · 点击播放,跟读 3 个变化句。

The cold weather caught me off guard.
突然变冷让我有点措手不及。
That question caught me off guard.
那个问题让我有点措手不及。
The traffic really caught us off guard.
堵车真的让我们没想到。
Natural English 2 / 3

clear up

天气转晴、雨停云散 · 点击播放,跟读 3 个变化句。

It should clear up this afternoon.
今天下午应该会放晴。
Hopefully the rain clears up soon.
希望这场雨很快停。
It cleared up just before lunch.
快到午饭的时候天放晴了。
Natural English 3 / 3

pass pretty quickly

很快过去;可说阵雨、坏天气,也可说不舒服的感觉 · 点击播放,跟读 3 个变化句。

These showers usually pass pretty quickly.
这种阵雨通常很快就过去。
The storm passed pretty quickly.
这场暴风雨很快就过去了。
The headache passed pretty quickly.
头痛很快就过去了。
Your Turn|轮到你说

别人这样跟你说,你下一句怎么接?

Someone says
Looks like it might rain again.
看起来可能又要下雨了。
1
Yeah, the rain really caught me off guard earlier.
2
Hopefully it clears up soon.
3
Did you bring an umbrella?
先跟读自然回应,再只看关键词自己说。尽量做到:回应 + 补一句 + 问回去。
caught me off guardclears upbring an umbrella