学习进度0 / 0
English Conversation · Real-life Dialogue

周末其实什么都没做

当周末没什么特别安排时,也能自然聊两三句,而不是尴尬地只说 Nothing。

请选择你要扮演的角色
选择“我演 Mia”或“我演 Jack”后,练习会自动开始。
Did you get up to much over the weekend?
你周末做什么特别的了吗?
Not really. I mostly took it easy.
没有。我基本就是放松休息。
Honestly, sometimes that's exactly what you need.
说真的,有时候就是需要这样休息一下。
Definitely. I had a few things to do around the house.
确实。我也在家里处理了几件小事。
Same here. I finally got a few jobs out of the way.
我也是。我终于把几件拖着的事情做掉了。
Nice. At least you can start the week feeling organised.
不错。至少这周开始的时候会觉得比较有条理。
录音需要 HTTPS 或 localhost。
Natural English 1 / 3

get up to much

做了很多事 / 有什么特别活动;常用于问周末、假期 · 点击播放,跟读 3 个变化句。

Did you get up to much yesterday?
你昨天做什么特别的了吗?
I didn't get up to much over the break.
假期里我没做什么特别的。
Have you been getting up to much lately?
你最近有什么特别的活动吗?
Natural English 2 / 3

take it easy

轻松一点、好好休息,不安排太满 · 点击播放,跟读 3 个变化句。

I’m taking it easy this weekend.
我这个周末打算轻松休息。
Take it easy tonight. You look tired.
今晚好好休息吧,你看起来累了。
We just stayed home and took it easy.
我们就在家里轻松待着。
Natural English 3 / 3

get something out of the way

把一件拖着或必须做的事先处理掉 · 点击播放,跟读 3 个变化句。

I got the shopping out of the way this morning.
我今天早上把买东西这件事先办完了。
Let’s get this meeting out of the way.
我们先把这个会开完吧。
I want to get a few jobs out of the way before lunch.
我想午饭前先处理掉几件事。
Your Turn|轮到你说

别人这样跟你说,你下一句怎么接?

Someone says
Did you get up to much over the weekend?
你周末做什么特别的了吗?
1
Not really. I mostly took it easy.
2
I did get a few household jobs out of the way, though.
3
How about you?
先跟读自然回应,再只看关键词自己说。尽量做到:回应 + 补一句 + 问回去。
not reallytook it easyout of the wayhow about you