学习进度0 / 0
English Conversation · Real-life Dialogue

社交场合准备离开

聚会或偶遇聊完后,用“我差不多该走了”自然离场,同时保留友好的结束感。

请选择你要扮演的角色
选择“我演 Mia”或“我演 Jack”后,练习会自动开始。
I should probably head off in a minute.
我差不多该走了。
No worries. I won't keep you.
没事,我不耽误你了。
Thanks. It was lovely chatting with you.
谢谢。刚才和你聊天很开心。
You too. We should do this again sometime.
我也是。我们改天应该再聚。
Definitely. I'll message you.
一定。我给你发消息。
Sounds good. Have a good one.
好啊。祝你接下来过得愉快。
录音需要 HTTPS 或 localhost。
Natural English 1 / 3

head off

离开、动身走了;比 leave 更轻松口语化 · 点击播放,跟读 3 个变化句。

I’m going to head off soon.
我准备一会儿就走。
We should probably head off.
我们可能差不多该走了。
What time are you heading off?
你几点出发 / 离开?
Natural English 2 / 3

I won't keep you

我不耽误你了——知道对方要忙或要走时的礼貌回应 · 点击播放,跟读 3 个变化句。

I know you're busy, so I won't keep you.
我知道你忙,所以我不耽误你了。
I won't keep you. Thanks for stopping by.
我不耽误你了,谢谢你过来。
Right, I won't keep you any longer.
好,那我就不再耽误你了。
Natural English 3 / 3

Have a good one

祝你今天 / 接下来过得愉快——非常自然、用途很广的告别语 · 点击播放,跟读 3 个变化句。

Thanks. Have a good one!
谢谢,祝你今天愉快!
See you tomorrow. Have a good one.
明天见,今天过得愉快。
You too. Have a good one!
你也是,祝你愉快!
Your Turn|轮到你说

别人这样跟你说,你下一句怎么接?

Someone says
I should probably head off in a minute.
我差不多该走了。
1
No worries. I won’t keep you.
2
It was really nice chatting with you.
3
Have a good one!
先跟读自然收尾,再只看关键词自己说。尽量做到:回应 + 礼貌结束 + 告别。
won’t keep younice chatting with youhave a good one